Join our growing community and practice live with me on zoom.
Online classes have proved to be so popular and although at first, I was a little resistant to the idea, I can honestly say I am now loving teaching in this way.
It’s easy to make excuses not to practice at home. Perhaps it requires an adjustment in our approach, but some practice is better than none, and “I wish I hadn’t done that Yoga class” said nobody ever!
If you haven’t joined us yet I would really love to see you.
Benefits of online practice
- Practice in the comfort of your own home.
- No travel time.
- No forcing yourself out on these cold and wet winter evenings!
- Recordings of classes if you can’t make it live.
Tips for home practice
- Find a quiet space and close the door.
- Put your phone on silent and leave it in another room.
- Be accountable. Leave your camera on, you are less likely to sneak off to put the oven on!!!
You can book single a class or sign up for 30 days, which gives you access to all zoom classes and recordings to practice at your convenience.